- 122 (Registered)
1) Develops design for garment, adapts existing design for garment, or copies existing design for garment.
2) Alters garment and joins parts, using needle and thread or sewing machine, to form finished garment.
3) Draws individual pattern or alters existing pattern to fit customer’s measurements
After Completing the course you will receive certificate.
- Diversified lectures and 15 hours of content!
- Information packed training starting from basics to advanced tailoring techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
Introduction to Tailoring This section introduces you to tailoring. 0/2
Introduction to a Tailoring Sewing Machine It shows you basic of sewing machine 0/2
Basic Maintenance of Tailoring Sewing Machine I It teaches you how to maintain machine 0/1
Basic Maintenance of Tailoring Sewing Machine II It provides more details about maintaining machine 0/1
Basic Information about Tools using in Tailoring It shows you tools used in Tailoring 0/2
and 121 students enrolled.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion